LOOKING TO BE PART OF OUR FAMILY?
Style Aesthetics by RajaniMD is one of the fastest-growing Aesthetics Practices in the United States and in Portland, Oregon! Our Portland Medspa environment is very fast-paced and exciting and we are looking for team players who are hungry to learn. All of our positions receive the best training in the industry and we provide unlimited growth potential.
Our aesthetic clinic is always in the market for highly skilled and talented candidates. At Style Aesthetics, we boast a positive, up-beat work environment combined with competitive salaries, great employee benefits and incentives, and employee perks, all while being part of one of the most exciting and fastest-growing fields.
We are currently looking to grow our team with individuals who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best customer experience and results for our patients. All prospective members of the Style Aesthetics team must have excellent patient-interaction, clinical assessment, and customer service skills, as well as have the ability to multi-task and thrive in a very fast-paced environment.
If Style Aesthetics sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you if your skills and background match an open position
POSITION AVAILABLE FOR A PART TIME CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT OR MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Top non-surgical cosmetic center is seeking a part time Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) or Medical Assistant who can work in fast-paced, high-end environment. The ideal candidate should possess critical thinking skills and a high level of integrity. We need someone who is a good team player, a quick learner, and who has a positive outlook in regards to customer service. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Setting up and assisting with procedures with Doctor and Nurses
- Perform non-invasive facial and body contouring procedures – training provided
- Assistance with patient follow up and care
- Administrative duties
- Degree – CNA or MA
- Phlebotomist Certification
- Must have exceptional human resource skills in relating to co-workers and clients
- Experience in the treatments of Botox, Dysport, and dermal fillers is desirable
- Experience in the fields of Dermatology or Plastic Surgery is also desired
- Desire to grow in the Aesthetic Industry
- Ability to work long hours – 10 to 12 hours in a day
- A competitive base salary, commission structure – determined by experience
- Happy clients
- Company paid training and education
- Opportunity to work alongside a nationally recognized aesthetic trainer
- Complimentary or discounted aesthetic treatments offered at clinic
- Health Allowance
If the above description sounds like your perfect opportunity, we would like to hear from you. Qualified applicants should email a resume and a brief cover letter that explains:
- Describe why you are the perfect candidate.
- Why are you interested in the aesthetic industry?
- Tell us three words that describe you; please briefly explain each.