LOOKING TO BE PART OF OUR FAMILY?
Style Aesthetics by RajaniMD is one of the fastest-growing Aesthetics Practices in the United States and in Portland, Oregon! Our Portland Medspa environment is very fast-paced and exciting and we are looking for team players who are hungry to learn. All of our positions receive the best training in the industry and we provide unlimited growth potential.
Our aesthetic clinic is always in the market for highly skilled and talented candidates. At Style Aesthetics, we boast a positive, up-beat work environment combined with competitive salaries, great employee benefits and incentives, and employee perks, all while being part of one of the most exciting and fastest-growing fields.
We are currently looking to grow our team with individuals who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best customer experience and results for our patients. All prospective members of the Style Aesthetics team must have excellent patient-interaction, clinical assessment, and customer service skills, as well as have the ability to multi-task and thrive in a very fast-paced environment.
If Style Aesthetics sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your skills and background match an open position
POSITION AVAILABLE FOR A PART TIME CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT OR MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Top non-surgical cosmetic center is seeking a part time Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) or Medical Assistant who can work in fast-paced, high-end environment. The ideal candidate should possess critical thinking skills and a high level of integrity. We need someone who is a good team player, a quick learner, and who has a positive outlook in regards to customer service. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Setting up and assisting with procedures with Doctor and Nurses
- Ability to successfully draw blood from patients with minimal or no complications
- Empathy and interpersonal skills for working with patients
- Detail-oriented and committed to ensuring patient confidentiality
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Data entry and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Assistance with patient follow up and care
- Degree – CNA or MA
- Must have exceptional human resource skills in relating to co-workers and clients
- Experience in the treatments of Botox, Dysport, and dermal fillers is desirable
- Experience in the fields of Dermatology or Plastic Surgery is also desired
- Professional certification in phlebotomy from a recognized program
- Desire to grow in the Aesthetic Industry
- Part-time / 4 to 8 days a month
- Ability to work long hours – 10 to 12 hours in a day
- A competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Happy clients
- Company paid training and education
- Opportunity to work alongside a nationally recognized aesthetic trainer
- Complimentary or discounted aesthetic treatments offered at clinic
- Health Allowance
If the above description sounds like your perfect opportunity, we would like to hear from you. Qualified applicants should email a resume and a brief cover letter that explains:
- Describe why you are the perfect candidate
- Why are you interested in the aesthetic industry
- Tell us three words that describe you; please briefly explain each.
Patient Concierge Specialist
The Patient Concierge Specialist is a customer service oriented professional responsible for providing superior customer service to patients and clients at Style Aesthetics. This individual will be the primary point of contact for all patient inquiries, handling everything from scheduling follow up appointments to coordinating with other aesthetic providers. The Patient Concierge Specialist must possess excellent customer service skills and must be knowledgeable and passionate about the aesthetic industry.
- Communication & Customer Care
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as a genuine commitment to helping others.
- The ability to multitask and manage competing priorities is essential in this role, as is the ability to stay organized.
- A successful Patient Concierge Specialist will be able to calmly and professionally handle challenging situations and remain composed under pressure.
- This position involves interacting directly with patients on a daily basis both over the phone and in person.
- Strong communication skills are paramount – both verbal and written – along with an ability to demonstrate patience when dealing with difficult customers or situations.
- A strong understanding of the aesthetic industry, including medical and aesthetic terminology and processes, in order to effectively address any questions or concerns that may arise.
- Maintain 100% accurate records pertaining to each patient interaction: including documenting appointment requests, answering phone calls and emails in a timely manner, meeting established goals and metrics.
- Document patient feedback, complaints with urgency and accruacy – using the EMR for all interactions.
- Provide team and clinic all administrative supporting including filing paperwork, creating reports by other groups in the clinic.
- Provide outstanding and consistent customer service to all.
- 1+ year experience in Customer Service or Service industry
- Experience working in an aesthetic medical setting highly preferred
- Associate degree or related certification to Patient Care highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required